Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Diablo III

So I was at Ikea buying some stuff for my new place when suddenly out of the blue, I receive a call from my friend, C. C informs me that D3 is now in stock at the store we pre-ordered it from and that we can go queue up immediately as the store will be open until 12midnight. Good thing too because when he called me, it was already 9.30pm. 




So needless to say, we rush all the way down there. And there's a huge load of guys queuing up as well for an early chance to get D3. It's so long, the damn queue loops around the building once. It's like the ouroboros, a snake eating its own tail. Nevertheless, we tough it out, hoping that we'll get a chance to collect D3 before the store closes. It's 10.20pm by this point.


Well, OBVIOUSLY from the first picture you can tell we did manage to get our copies -_- It only took 1.5 hrs. Could have been worse, we heard some guys queued for 3 hours. 


So yes, we do have 4 copies of Diablo III. Obviously, 2 of them are for C and me. The others have also been spoken for. In fact, we have a party of 4 ready to take on infernal difficulty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment