Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Kayazy Eliminators





Finally finished my first unit of Kayazy eliminators. It's been quite a while since I ordered these and now that I've finally painted them up, I can stop proxying them with random stuff. 


They're pretty much the best thing that came out of Wrath for Khador and whenever I put them on the table, the opponent usually tries his damn best to kill them because they're just that much of a headache.


For their color scheme, I wanted something muted but yet a bit vibrant at the same time. Was originally thinking of using red instead of orange but decided that red may be a tad too vibrant in this case. The grey fits in perfectly for stealth. The 2 models basically have their color scheme swapped so that what's orange for the other is grey. 





No comments:

Post a Comment